Laser cutting machines work in a very harsh industrial environment with electromagnetic interference and unstable temperature, which requires the network onsite to be highly reliable. Meanwhile, the remote monitoring of laser cutting machines and sending failure alarms is also crucial for this project.
● Networking of Laser’s cutting machines’ PLC, HMI, and other on-sitedevices
● Remote diagnosis and maintenance
InHand Unmanaged Industrial Ethernet Switches for Local Networking
InHand ISE2008D achieves local networking of Han's laser cutting machines’ PLC and HMI.7-100Base RJ45 ports connect to PLC and HMI, the other 1-100Base RJ45 port connects to InRouter900.
InRouter900 Achieve Remote Maintenance of On-site Laser Cutting Machines
Through InHand cloud-based platform, Han's engineers can build a secure channel between Device Touch software and on-site InRouter900 to get access to the remote PLC and HMI.
● InSwitch multiple fiber ports+RJ45 ports options available
● InSwitch send real-time alarms through relay output, ensuring precise monitoring
● With high EMC level, wide operating temperature, InRouter, InSwitch ideal for applications in harsh environments
● Devices remote monitoring and diagnosis via InHand Device Networks Cloud, efficiently reducing cost